1) Hiring for Windows Azure/Amazon Web Services Interns
Skanda is looking for dynamic and talented Fresher Developers with analytical, programming, problem solving and collaboration skills. Systematic working ability and a quality-oriented mindset. Good attitude and passion with high integrity values to learn and start their career in attractive Cloud Technologies.
Candidate will be considered for employment only based on Merit, Performance and Learning evaluation. This is only at the discretion of the company.
- Should be M.C.A/B.E/B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT from 2013/14/15 batch
- Should have minimum 65% throughout academic
- Proficient in programming skills, computer architecture, operating systems and networking.
- Cloud knowledge, awareness, prior work experience would be a BIG plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be willing to serve minimum 2yrs MANDATORY
Procedure for Selection:
- Screening of profiles
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test on programming concepts, aptitude and communication skills.
- GD optional
- Finalists will be interviewed.
2) Cloud Architect // Solution Architect:
- Innovation skills and vision
- Business communication, leadership and project management skills
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills
- Business architectural, analysis and planning skills
- Technical proficiency
- Could Computing Solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Saas)
- Unified Communication
- MS Exchange
- Storage / Backup
Responsible for understanding customer needs and designing the solutions. Mapping the resources and products according to the solutions designed. Responsible for entire vertical managed. Vendor management and Project Management, Customer Management.
Enterprise Customers Management, Vendor Management. Managing technical team, co-ordinate and support Account Managers.
Will be responsible for managing Technical team, High level of IT solutions and understanding of products on the technical aspects.
Excellent Communications Skills, Ability to understand and articulate business with customers and vendors.
Minimum 7-10 years of total experience in IT , 4-6 yrs relevant expertise.
3) Job Title: Storage Solution Architect Experience required: 10+ years-Hyderabad Location
Job Description: As an experienced Storage Solution Architect the role will involve providing Storage technical design and project implementation support and Storage development services (Projects), Conduct and/or participate in presale product presentations, demos, customer evaluations.
The person must possess self confidence in his / her technical abilities to perform his role on Storage Architect & project Migration.
- Knowledge and practical experience of EMC Storage technologies and Storage domain
- Provide tuning and trouble shooting of storage architect and technologies.
- Planned and installed SAN/NAS encompassing modeling and blueprinting.
- Coordinated with 3rd-party vendors and provided 24/7(if demanded) support to ensure successful implementation.
- Developed manual and write technical documents for NAS and SAN.
- Tailoring and architecting complex large-scale storage (Consolidation & Virtualisation, Data Migration and Data Protection) solutions to meet the needs of the client.
- Effectively applying technical knowledge to pre-sales situations and crafting solutions for clients
- Establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client
- Providing technical consulting expertise and leadership to internal project teams and clients
- Day-to-day duties will range from providing significant input to technical pre-sales activities, responding to RFPs, through to high-level and detailed design phases to leading actual implementation on large projects
- A successful candidate will be expected to have a practical working knowledge of EMC and other storage technologies and their application to real-world business problems in large-scale customer environments.
- Translating customer requirements into technology solutions
- Solution governance during implementation
Mandatory knowledge and Hands-on what he/she know:
- Responsible for a heterogeneous, multi-petabyte storage infrastructure comprised of EMC, HDS, NetApp storage and Cisco/ Brocade fabrics
- Understand what technical issues are key to success
- Development methods and modeling techniques
- Good working knowledge of SAN storage best practice
- Storage System administration functionality and exploitation
- Excellent working knowledge on Project works and migration activities
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Client focused with regards to service delivery
- Self-driven and able to work independently or within a team
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
- Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution
- Able to respond to and resolve client queries and requests in a timely manner
- Works well in a team
- An ability to work well under pressure and flexible approach with “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work at any time as business needs and provide out of hour’s on-call support
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation
- Good 3rd Party Liaison, i.e. Suppliers of storage products and hardware for problem resolution
- Conducting detailed analysis of technical environments